Friday 26 September 2014

Beginnings

Long have I traveled, across the stars, cataloging the events of the Great Crusade, but know as we reach the edge of the galaxy, it all feels different. The men of the Imperial Army are tired, wanting to return to their homes, the administrators are stretched to thin, but the the strangest change is to the ones that should be constant. The XVI Legion Astartes, the Sons of Horus, formerly the Luna Wolves. Long have I watched them, fight and conqueror, bring diplomacy and reason, but now, now they have become savage, no longer the paragons of the Imperium, but barbarians dressed as Legions. It is almost as if a darkness lies behind the Astartes, one slowly consuming the purity of their mission.

From the classified records of the Remembrancer Alexanderos Christophe.

Welcome to the first post of my blog, a journal to my painting in the worlds created by Gamer Workshop. Most likely I will bring you work from the 30k universe, but that may change in the future. Who know. The idea behind my work is to explore a more artistic side of the hobby. Not just creating models for a table top game, but creating little pieces of art that capture the soul of the universe. To start with I bring you what I am working on so far, the cold Taghmata Omnissiah Mechanicum troops, and their allies from the XVI Legion Space a Marines.

No comments:

Post a Comment